Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mystic Rose


This figurine is a cross between the "beautiful red rose" and "mythical unicorn", as they are both "celebrated symbols of love." I personally think it looks like a cross between an angel and a devil, with the "splendid wings" and red finish. This horsey boasts "20 Faux Gems!" Amazing! It also has "shimmery pearlescent finishes"! Yay! Nothing like buzz phrases to get me excited about a sculpture that would litter my shelves, which would eventually be sold in a yard sale for a quarter.

It looks like this pony of "romantic allure" will only be with us for a short time, as it is limited edition with only 95 casting days. I can't say I'm sad. What do you think of The Hamilton Collection's Mystic Rose? Is it crap or treasure?

2 comments:

  1. Are those black snakes crawling on the unicorn? Creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're actually braids, but I agree that they look like snakes.

    ReplyDelete