Monday, October 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home Wherever We Roam


Home Sweet Home Wherever We Roam is a figurine of the Red and Yellow M and Ms RVing. I feel that the paragraph provided with the ad explains the scene very well.

"Join the ever-popular M and Ms Spokescandies as they enjoy one of America's favorite pastimes, RVing. Presenting "Home Sweet Home Wherever We Roam," featuring Red and Yellow firing up the grill beside their RV. By their surprised expressions, their charbroiled dinner is a bit more charred than broiled! Whose idea was it to put Yellow in charge of the grilling anyway?"

Why would you want this? What would you do with this? If someone gave it to me, I would regift it. And that person would be like, "Wow, um, thanks for the collectible RVing M and Ms figurine." And I would say, “I knew you’d like it.” And that person would make a mental note that the presents I give are really lame, as to prepare themselves for next year when I give them socks.

As for our M and M friends, they would probably be regifted yet again. The death spiral never ends.

What do you think of Home Sweet Home Wherever You Go? Also, what are you doing for Halloween? Trick or treating? Staying home? Going to a party? Please share!


P.S. I know "M and M s" isn't the right way to write the name of the candy, but Blogger doesn't support ampersands.

No comments:

Post a Comment