Sunday, June 5, 2011

Granddaughter, You're My Honey Bear

Happy Sunday! Everyday this week I will share a product from the coupon book from today's paper. Today I am kicking things off with Granddaughter, You're My Honey Bear (Gagh.), from The Bradford Exchange. This 5 and a half inch Heirloom Porcelain music box 'plays the delightful melody of "You Are the Sunshine of My Life."' It "opens on a 22K gold Limoges- style hinge with a heart- shaped clasp". "A delightful expression of the love you bear for your granddaughter." This scares me. If one of my grandparent's gave this to me, I would stay far away, or maybe place a restraining order.

However, if you have a deep need for this bear, maybe to leave on someone's doorstep along with a stalker-ish note, then the bear costs $40, but you can pay in two payments of $20. Who knows? Maybe the bear seems adorable and heartfelt in person. Or maybe it is just a cheesy sculpture.

What do you think? Crap or treasure?



2 comments: